informative report former section 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
we wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n.196 dated 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) provide for safeguarding people and other subjects according with the personal data processing.
According to the indicated law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of Your privacy and Your rights.
According to section 13 of the Legislative Decree n.196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The data provided will be used to give you information on the commercials proposals from Unione Montana Valle Maira in any form (email, sms, paper, etc.).
- The data collection process will be performed in manual and computerized form in accordance with the minimum security measures provided from DPS.
- The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequence except the impossibility to provide the information referred to in paragraph 1.
- Data will not be disclosed to other entities, nor will it be circulated.
- The data controller is: Unione Montana Valle Maira Via Torretta, 9 - 12029 San Damiano Macra (CN) - Italy
- You may exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time under section 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which we reproduce entirely for your convenience.
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Section. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights.
- The person concerned have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information on:
- origin of your personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under section 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed managers or agents representative in the State.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or diffused, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling, carrying out market research or commercial communication.